Updated: Mar 8
We are excited to have another drive-in fundraiser dinner at Camp Mardela!
We learned a lot last year about how we can operate events like this safely and efficiently. This year, we are streamlining our ordering process so that you are guaranteed to get the meals you want hot and ready to pick up! We are doing this through a pre-order ticketing system. This article will help you navigate the process so you can support Camp Mardela through the purchase of your meal.
Here is how you can pre-order meals:
WEBSITE ORDER (for card, cash, or check payments)
With this new website, it will be more convenient for you to pre-order tickets for the camp dinner. You can find the ordering page for the camp dinner under the "EVENTS" tab. Click the button that says "ORDER HERE". This will take you to the event page to place your order. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, select how many meals you would like to order, and then click "CHECKOUT".
On this screen, you will be asked to add "BUYER DETAILS". This is so we can send you your purchased meal tickets. There are 3 payment options for the meal tickets:
1) Credit/Debit Cards. Simply enter your card information and submit.
2) PayPal. This option will direct you to our PayPal account to make your purchase.
3) Manual Payment. This option is for cash or check payment. This will reserve your meal ticket until we receive the manual payment, which can be sent in the mail to PO Box 460, Denton, MD 21629 or given directly to the administrator.
PAYPAL ORDER (for card payment only)
If you would like to pay with a credit or debit card, there are two ways you can pay using PayPal
1) Pay directly through PayPal using the link paypal.me/campmardela. This is a general payment link, so please note how many meals your are pre-ordering and contact information so we can get your meal tickets to you.
2) Pay on the website by selecting the PayPal option at check-out. This will direct you to the PayPal website to complete your transaction.
*NOTE: For any credit/debit card orders, a processing fee may appear on your receipt. Please know that this processing fee is included in the $10 ticket price for the meal.
MANUAL PAYMENT (for cash or check payments only)
If you would prefer to pay with check or cash, you can either:
1) Mail your payment to PO Box 460, Denton, MD 21629. Please include your name, and how many meals you wish to pre-order.
2) Purchase tickets directly from churches, board members, or the camp administrator. You can give payment directly to the board member or camp administrator, and in return, they will give you a meal ticket for each meal pre-ordered.
3) Select "manual payment" option on the ticket order on the website. This will reserve your ticket until we receive payment. You can send that payment for PO Box 460, Denton, MD 21629 or you can give that payment directly to the camp administrator. If payment for tickets is not received before April 11th, we cannot guarantee the availability of your meals.